Students will be able to
- multiply and simplify rational functions, stating the resulting domains,
- divide and simplify rational functions, stating the resulting domains,
- simplify expressions involving multiplication and division of rational functions, stating the domains of any resulting function,
- evaluate the product or quotient of two rational functions.
Students should already be familiar with
- functions and their domains,
- simplifying rational functions.
Students will not cover
- adding and subtracting rational functions.