Students will be able to
- convert from Celsius to Kelvin and from Kelvin to Celsius,
- convert from Fahrenheit to Kelvin and from Kelvin to Fahrenheit,
- recognize that there is an absolute zero temperature,
- recall that in the Kelvin scale, 0 K is absolute zero,
- recall the value of absolute zero in Celsius,
- recall the freezing point and boiling point of water in Kelvin,
- recognize that a change in temperature in the Kelvin scale has the same magnitude as a change in temperature in the Celsius scale, but not in the Fahrenheit scale.