Students will be able to
- identify and describe the function of the skeletal system,
- define muscles and tendons and describe their functions,
- identify and describe cardiac, smooth, and skeletal muscle tissues,
- describe how the skeletal system and muscles work together to create movement,
- define skin as the largest organ of the human body,
- describe the functions of skin,
- label and describe the different parts of skin, including oil glands, sweat glands, hair follicles, dermis, and epidermis.