Students will be able to
- interpret the magnitude of a vector as its length as represented in a 2D coordinate system,
- find the magnitude of a 2D vector that is given in component form or in terms of unit vectors,
- find the magnitude of a 2D vector that is given graphically,
- find the possible values for an an unknown component in a 2D vector when given its magnitude,
- understand that vectors of magnitude one are called unit vectors,
- understand that vectors of magnitude zero are called zero vectors.