Students will be able to
- describe volumetric analysis and its uses,
- recall how to calculate the number of moles from concentration and volume,
- recall how to use balanced equations and ratios to calculate the number of moles of one reactant from the volume of another reactant,
- calculate the concentration of an acid from the volume of base that neutralizes it and vice versa,
- use the results from a titration experiment to calculate the unknown concentration of a solution,
- calculate the percentage of an acid or base in a mixture.