Students will be able to
- understand that tangents to circles are perpendicular to the radius at the point of intersection,
- understand that perpendicular bisectors to a chord of a circle pass through the center of the circle,
- find the equation of the tangent to a circle at a given point,
- find two possible tangents to a circle given the gradient of the tangent,
- find the center of a circle given one of its coordinates and the endpoints of a chord by finding the perpendicular bisector of the chord.