Students will be able to
- identify the different parts of flowering plants: roots, stem/trunk, leaves, and flowers,
- describe the functions of different parts of flowering plants, including
- the role of flowers in reproduction,
- the role of roots in holding the plant in the ground and soaking up water and nutrients from the soil,
- the role of the stem/trunk in transporting water and nutrients around the plant and holding up the plant,
- the role of leaves in taking in light and air to make food.