Students will be able to
- identify statistics from the 2003 development report by the World Bank,
- compare the size of a country’s economy to that of another using different measures and know which nations belong to the Group of Seven (G7),
- understand Egypt’s economic role in Africa in the present and the future,
- understand that the African continent has the largest natural (land) resources in the world,
- identify the current state of technological advances in African countries,
- identify the indicators of the knowledge economy in Africa.