Students will be able to
- describe the different ways humans communicated before electricity, including telegraphs, radios, and sonar,
- describe how modern communication devices work, including telephones, cell phones, and communication satellites,
- identify the parts of a radio, including the transmitter, antenna, and receiver, and their functions,
- understand the difference between digital and analogue signals,
- describe how computers and phones send information using binary code, pixels, and coding.