Students will be able to
- express a system of linear equations as a matrix equation,
- understand and use the the coefficient matrix, the variable matrix, and the constant matrix,
- understand the relation between the order of a matrix and the corresponding system of linear equations,
- write an equivalent set of simultaneous equations to a matrix equation.
Students should already be familiar with
- multiplying a matrix by column matrix,
- simultaneous equations.
Students will not cover
- geometrically visualizing a system of equations.