Students will be able to
- recall that speed relates the distance moved by an object and the amount of time for which the object moves,
- recall that the quantity speed is a measure of the distance moved by an object in a unit of time,
- use in all permutations,
- recognize that the term uniform speed means that an object moves equal distances in equal time intervals,
- recall that speed can be measured in units of meters per second (m/s),
- recall that speed can be measured in units of kilometers per hour (km/h).