Students will be able to
- qualitatively describe how a set of points on a graph corresponds to how the value of a dependent variable changes with the value of an independent variable,
- qualitatively describe the relationship between the values of two variables in terms of the correlation of the variables,
- understand how changes in independent variables and dependent variables imply causal relationships between the variables,
- identify a suitable line of best fit to a set of points on a graph,
- calculate the gradient of a straight line of best fit,
- calculate the intercept of a line of best fit.