Students will be able to
- define and identify the function of the circulatory system,
- identify and describe the functions of the heart, blood, and blood vessels,
- label the parts of the circulatory system on a diagram,
- describe and relate the organization of cells and tissues to the circulatory system using terms such as cells, tissues, organs, and organ system,
- define and describe the function of blood,
- describe the composition of blood,
- describe the function of red and white blood cells, plasma, and platelets.