Students will be able to
- describe the direction of the flow of the Nile River,
- list reasons why humans might want to control the flow of a river,
- explain how a dam controls the flow of a river,
- describe how the Aswan High Dam changed the Nile River (formation of Lake Nasser),
- describe ways that humans change their local habitat,
- describe how changing a habitat could impact the animals and plants that live in that habitat,
- determine which animals and plants may have lived in the Nile River habitat before and after it changed.