Students will be able to
- calculate the mean, median, mode, and range for a given set of data,
- construct and interpret frequency tables and diagrams for a given set of data,
- identify whether there is any correlation between two variables from a scatter plot of data and state the type of correlation,
- recall that a linear relationship can be expressed as ,
- calculate the gradient and intercept from a linear graph and so determine the values in the equation ,
- calculate the gradient of a curve by drawing a tangent,
- determine values and trends from bar charts, pie charts, and histograms.