Students will be able to
- find the change in an object’s potential energy based on its position using vectors,
- find the gravitational potential energy of an object relative to the ground,
- calculate the change in an object’s gravitational potential energy as it moves to a given height,
- find the mass or height of an object using the gravitational potential energy,
- find the change in an object’s potential energy using the work-energy principle,
- solve real-world problems involving gravitational potential energy.