Students will be able to
- recognize that if two polygons are similar, then they contain angles of equal measure and corresponding sides that are in proportion,
- use proportionality of sides to prove similarity,
- use similarity to calculate unknown angle measures, scale factors, unknown side lengths, and perimeters,
- use similarity of polygons to solve real-world problems,
- use properties of similar polygons to form and solve equations to find unknown angle measures, lengths, and perimeters.