Students will be able to
- understand the meaning of a relation between two sets or within a set itself,
- use an arrow diagram or Cartesian diagrams to represent a given relation between two sets,
- write down the ordered pairs that show the relationship between two sets given an arrow diagram, a Cartesian diagram, a rule, or a table,
- form ordered pairs, an arrow diagram, or an equation (rule) based on the described relationship shown,
- find the unknown elements in a relation given its rule.