Senior Product DeveloperCairo • Egypt
Senior Product Developer is responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a request concerning Nagwa products.
- Receive requests from stakeholders and create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the requested.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the requested activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Coordinate between responsible stakeholders or team members, to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs.
- Demonstrate functionality of completed requests to internal team members and other stakeholders with the required level of quality.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, solutions, and company strategy.
- Create and maintain comprehensive life cycle documentation for all requests received for reference.
- Monitor the progress of the request and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the request on a timely manner.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the request as established and report recommendations to management as needed.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, education, or any equivalent degree
- 3–5 years of related experience
- UI/UX background is a must
- Software development background is a plus
- Excellent research and computer skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Analytical thinking
- High Planning and Organizing skills
- Presentation Skills