Senior Organizational Development SpecialistCairo • Egypt
We are looking for an experienced and service oriented organizational development professional to contribute to our ongoing and future programs with support and ideas. The successful candidate shall implement and oversee processes and policies to strengthen employee´s abilities and knowledge, increase efficiency, and improve leadership to maintain the overall health of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee, develop, evaluate and support our routine performance evaluations, our performance improvement plans, our probationary performance evaluations, and provide with follow-up, reporting and feedback while ensuring that employees work effectively to meet and exceed the business expectations.
Advisory and Mediation
- Oversee, develop and provide with advice and reporting on employee grievances, disputes, rehire cases, requests, stay interviews, and provide with support for involuntary terminations.
Learning and Development
- Oversee, develop, evaluate, report on and support our learning and development programs, company awareness initiatives, training and leadership development while continuously developing TNAs, career succession planning and acting on addressing the needs and employee personal development goals.
- Oversee, develop, evaluate and provide support in our job descriptions data base, competencies framework, recruitment and KSAs and TDRs analysis.
Company Policy, Documentation and Reporting
- Oversee, develop, deliver and keep up to date our database of HR documents, policies, procedures, best practices, charts, reports and forms, including evaluation forms and on-demand experience letters and similar.
- Oversee employee satisfaction, recognition, work environment, job satisfaction, turnover, and provide support, analysis and development regarding exit interviews, employee recognition programs and all programs and drivers aiming at employee retention and building a positive and achievement-oriented work environment for employees.
- Oversee, develop, support and report on onboarding new employees.
- Oversee, develop, analyze, support and report on change management, strategic plans for achieving organizational goals, business processes, root causes for organizational problems and business risks, and recommend corrective actions and improvements while staying abreast with organizational development trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related. Bachelor's Degree or above in Organization Management and Development or related, such as Education, Labor Relations, Psychology, Organization Performance, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Training and Development, Organizational Development and similar is a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist and 3 years of specific experience in the Organizational Development field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. Experience with Visio is a plus.
- Excellent command of English.
- Communication. Professional Level.
- Adaptability. Professional Level.
- Continuous Learning. Professional Level.
- Result Orientation. Professional Level.
- Initiative. Professional Level.
- The monthly net salary offered for this position is in the range of 5500 EGP - 9500 EGP.