Physics Content Writer UKWindsor • United Kingdom
We are looking for a writer of excellent Physics content to join our content writing team. A significant component of the job will be writing and sourcing easy to read, pedagogically rich, and age-appropriate content for a K-12 audience. A passion for Physics and education is essential to success in this role.
- Create pedagogically rich question progressions to help lead students to a full understanding of each topic.
- Write model answers aimed at helping struggling students understand the skills and techniques required.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the quality of our written Physics content.
- Work on aspects of curriculum design.
- Liaise regularly with content writers and developers face-to-face, by email, and by phone.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Physics (or closely related).
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: teaching Physics, academic writing, educational research, and/or educational technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding command of both written and spoken English.
- Well-organized with the ability to produce high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to learn.
This is a freelance position and the compensation is £23/hour.