Customer Success Team LeaderCairo • Egypt
The Customer Success Team Leader's goal is to ultimately retain Nagwa customers by making sure they are satisfied with the products and services they receive and to increase sustainable proven value for both the customers and Nagwa. The ideal Customer Success Team Leader would furthermore lead a team into actively engaging with customers, maximizing value perception, and creating strategies to grow our customer base.
- Develop and manage customers' portfolios.
- Build and lead the customer success team to provide excellent services.
- Monitor initializing and onboarding new customers and ensuring a fully engaged, positive and valuable experience.
- Provide support and insights to customers to ensure they get the most out of our platform, whether on-premises, over the phone, or over the internet.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with customers to increase loyalty and retention.
- Work on customer requests and complaints and make sure these are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Collect, analyze and use data to make the customers’ experience consistent and seamless.
- Follow up on customer contracts´ renewals.
- Monitor and report all customer activities, issues, requests, and feedback to management.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the products and provide feedback to management and other teams.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command of English.
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Leadership skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Self-driven, dynamic and proactive.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.