English Language Content WriterWindsor • United Kingdom
We are looking for a writer of excellent primary content. As a primary specialist, you will be an integral member of a team creating the primary English content which appears on our digital education platforms. Initially, the content we will be creating will be aimed to support courses for English as a second language.
A significant component of the job will be writing audience-appropriate content. Alongside this, you will be using your expertise to identify areas where content needs to be improved or added.
- Write developmentally-appropriate, well-structured, and pedagogically-rich content
- Identify topics where content needs to be added or improved
- Suggest design changes and new features to better serve a primary-school audience
Qualifications & Work Experience
- An undergraduate degree in Modern Languages or English
- Experience teaching a second language or creating educational content
- Expert understanding of primary pedagogy
- Outstanding native command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to learn
Gross annual salary of £30,000-£36,000, competitive pension, and 28 days leave exclusive of bank holidays.
Location and Company
The advertised role is full time at our UK office based in Windsor, Berkshire.
Nagwa is an educational technology start-up creating digital educational products for a global audience. We presently employ over 200 members of staff across our Cairo and UK offices.