Videographer and Video Editor (Part-Time)Cairo • Egypt
Nagwa is looking to hire a part-time experienced studio videographer and editor to create demonstrative educational video content feeding our video library. The successful candidate will deliver high quality videos as a member of our content team in Cairo, Egypt.
- Shooting and editing video sequences that match our style and guidelines.
- Helping in the visualization of the videos by participating in storyboard creation.
- Organizing all the necessary files to be ready for final processing.
- Following up on the different steps from brief to video publishing.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Fine and Applied Arts Degree, film studies, cinematography, mass communication, or related.
- +3 years of related experience.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, and Davinci resolve).
- Advanced studio lighting knowledge.
- Demonstrable video editing and color correction ability with a strong portfolio.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Creativity and passion for video making.
- Accuracy, patience, and attention to details.
- Critical thinking.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.