Mathematics Content Writer (Primary Specialist)Remote • United Kingdom
We are looking for a writer of excellent primary mathematics education (K-5) content. As a primary mathematics specialist, you will be an integral member of a team creating the primary education mathematics content which appears on our digital education platforms. A significant component of the job will be writing audience-appropriate questions and pedagogically rich solutions. Alongside this, you will be using your expertise to identify areas where content needs to be improved or added.
- Write developmentally appropriate, well-structured, pedagogically rich solutions.
- Identify topics where content needs to be added or improved.
- Suggest design changes and new features to better serve a primary school audience.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- An undergraduate degree in Mathematics.
- Experience teaching or creating educational content.
- Expert understanding of K-5 pedagogySpeaks English at an idiomatic level.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to learn.
This is a freelance position and the compensation is £23/hour.