DevOps EngineerCairo • Egypt
Nagwa is looking for DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for establishing configuration management, automate our infrastructure, implement continuous integration to achieve a continuously deployable system. You will work closely with the CTO to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build continuous integration, infrastructure, and platform automation tools and spread the DevOps philosophy throughout our teams.
- Work directly with developers to bring new features and services online by helping them incorporate their code and tests within the product.
- Monitor those services and implement alerting tools to keep systems continuous running.
- Help in building a fully automated, hassle-free, and reliable environment.
- Identify possible areas of improvements that might concern process, security, stability, reliability, or the overall utility of the end product.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Degree in relevant field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis CI, etc.).
- Experience with build tools like (MS build, Maven, etc.).
- Experience with different version control systems (Git, TFS).
- Experience working with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, PowerShell, Python, SQL, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL data stores.
- Experience working with REST APIs and AWS.
- Strong grasp of the network stack and its different protocols/components (HTTP, HTTP/2, TCP/IP, load balancing).
- Strong understanding of security principals for network, system, and data security; basic understanding of cryptography is needed.
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Organization skills.
- Time and stress management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Ability to learn new concepts.
- Ability to think analytically.
- Leadership and decision-making skills.