Business Development AdministratorCairo • Egypt
Nagwa is looking to hire a Business Development Administrator to support in optimizing the sales and partnerships processes, working with the Business Development Manager, the Sales, and the Territory Channel Management teams.
- Collaborating with all teams on developing a clear information flow system that ensures the availability of information across Nagwa.
- Ensuring CRM best utilization by reviewing, managing, and reporting all CRM activities daily.
- Managing the leads generation, classification, and assignment process to maximize the returns from every lead.
- Developing and managing documents control system for all communications, documents, and resources we use in our business development activities.
- Assisting with preparing documents, coordinating meetings, creating reports, and all other associated tasks to ensure successful business development processes.
- Coordinating bidding processes and preparing bid templates with TCMs and Nagwa partners.
- Facilitating a seamless channel of communication between Nagwa TCMs and its partners to obtain further information about potential business.
- Creating and fostering relationships with clients, partners, and associates.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 1+ year of experience in relevant field, preferably in business development.
- Experience in CRMs.
- Experience in business acquisition and/or proposal writing.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to review and summarize complex documents.
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Time-management skills.
- Attention to details.