Mathematics Content Writer (Probability and Statistics Specialist)Windsor • United Kingdom
We are looking for a writer of excellent Probability and Statistics content to join our content writing team. A significant component of the job will be writing and sourcing easy to read, pedagogically rich, and age-appropriate content for a K-12 audience. A passion for Probability, Statistics, and education is essential to success in this role.
- Create pedagogically rich question progressions to help lead students to a full understanding of each topic.
- Write model answers aimed at helping struggling students understand the skills and techniques required.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the quality of our written Probability and Statistics content.
- Work on aspects of curriculum design.
- Liaise regularly with content writers and developers face-to-face, by email, and by phone.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Statistics (or closely related).
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: teaching statistics, academic writing, educational research, and/or educational technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding command of both written and spoken English.
- Well-organized with the ability to produce high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to learn.
The gross annual salary of £30,000-£36,000, competitive pension and 28 days leave exclusive of bank holidays.
Location and Company
The advertised role is full time at our UK office based in Windsor, Berkshire.
Nagwa is an educational technology start-up creating digital educational products for a global audience. We presently employ over 200 members of staff across our Cairo and UK offices.